CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Old days~~

Me & my form5 [sc] classmate...SMK INANAM[Semai] 2005






SUKMA KE-9 di negeri Sabah! we are only doing cheering for PENANG athlete...meet Nichole Ann David (^_^)b





Ayaa!! one of scondary school activity that i'll remember for the rest of my life (^_^)b.Guess which one is me?? ermmm...i'm the Sultan huh!





Rijwan[medical assistant], Harjit[UMS], Mazlan[M.I.A], Sallehan[M.I.A].Yup they are my x-classmate [form5 science] still contect with 'not so macho' guy Rijwan & Harjit.

3 comments:

Lee08 said...

thank you...madihays,ehee old story pun pic la nie...(^___~)

Anonymous said...

pelik ada gambar aku dalam tau kau sallehan ke

Lee08 said...

opss? sy ni bukan sallehan...jelas dan nyata ha3.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...