CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cap Goh Mei at Alamanda

Miss Atty & her classmate enjoy the event...

The lions feel tired because dancing like crazy to entertain students hohoo...

Quite dissappoited with the chinese dancing, why? it's too short & I didn't even got full capturing the video...walaa...

Look out!! the Lions its coming...grab your limau!! & walk home!! hahaa..

yossh!! it's me smiling to get the college chop hehee...
p/s: goshh! thanks to my friend Miss Atty because invite me [at that time I'm in my dream world huhu] to attend this event. If not, for sure I'll not know what is actually my college is doing with all the red lamp & canopy out side my room hee...(^__^).





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...